Private Jet Charter New York City, New York
New York City Private Jet Charter Info and Routes.
At On Demand Jet, we are proud to have access to premier private jet charters in and around New York City. Experience the unparalleled style and comfort of a private jet charter, whether you’re looking to attend a last-minute business conference or explore the bustling streets of the Big Apple.
New York City is a vibrant metropolis with an abundance of iconic landmarks, cultural attractions, and diverse neighborhoods. Here are the top 10 things to see and do in New York City:
1. Times Square: Experience the bright lights and bustling energy of Times Square, a major commercial and entertainment hub known for its theaters, billboards, and lively atmosphere.
2. Central Park: Escape the urban hustle and enjoy the natural beauty of Central Park. Walk, bike, or have a picnic in this expansive green oasis that offers recreational activities, lakes, and iconic landmarks.
3. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: Visit these historic sites by taking a ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Learn about the history of immigration to the United States and get panoramic views of the city skyline.
4. Empire State Building: Take in breathtaking views of the city from the observation decks of this iconic skyscraper. It’s especially beautiful at sunset and nighttime.
5. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Explore the vast collections of art and artifacts from around the world at the Met. From ancient to modern, the museum offers an impressive range of artworks.
6. Broadway Shows: Catch a Broadway musical or play in the renowned Theater District. The district offers a wide range of performances, from classic shows to contemporary hits.
7. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Immerse yourself in modern and contemporary art at MoMA, which features a rich collection of paintings, sculptures, photography, and multimedia works.
8. Brooklyn Bridge: Walk or bike across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for stunning views of the Manhattan skyline, East River, and Brooklyn neighborhoods.
9. 9/11 Memorial and Museum: Pay your respects at the World Trade Center site, where the memorial pools honor the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks. The museum provides a somber and educational experience.
10. High Line: Walk along this elevated park built on a former rail line, offering a unique perspective of the city. Enjoy greenery, public art installations, and urban views.
New York City’s neighborhoods each have their own distinct character, so be sure to explore areas like Chinatown, Little Italy, Greenwich Village, SoHo, and more. The city’s culinary scene is incredibly diverse, offering everything from street food to upscale dining experiences.
Let us fly you directly to “The City that Never Sleeps” so you can witness all the incredible sights and sounds of New York firsthand. Experience shows on Broadway, concerts and events at Madison Square Garden as well as the best restaurants in the US. With several airports in the New York metro area, your private jet charter flight to or from New York will likely use one of the following locations:
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes
There are a number of On Demand Jet private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from Chicago. Some of the most popular routes include flights to and from New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Miami. These routes are popular because they offer travelers a convenient and comfortable way to travel.
Private jet charters offer a number of benefits over traditional commercial flights, including increased privacy, flexibility, and convenience. If you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient way to travel, booking a private jet charter through On Demand Jet may be the perfect option for you.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a very light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as General A. Way Downing Peoria International Airport, Quincy Regional Airport, and Central Illinois Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
There are a number of private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from New York City. Some of the most popular private jet charter routes to and from New York City include:
- Private Jet charter from Miami to New York City – a direct private jet flight from the surf and sand to the bright lights of Times Square in 2.5 hours.
Jet Charter flights from the Bahamas to New York City – a direct private jet flight from the clear blue ocean water to see an event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art is approximately 3 hours.
Private Jet flights from Los Angeles to New York City – travel in comfort and style in a private jet charter flight from the capital of the film industry to the center of the financial district within 6 hours.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as:
- Frederick Douglass/Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC, KROC)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF, KBUF)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR, KSYR)
- Albany International Airport (ALB, KALB)
- Morristown Airport (MMU, KMMU)
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN, KTTN)
- Waterbury-Oxford Airport (OXC, KOXC)
Teterboro Airport (TEB, KTEB) – one-mile southwest of Teterboro, NJ and about ten minutes drive to midtown Manhattan by car. There are four FBOs to assist you in your private charter. They are Jet Aviation, Signature Flight Support, Atlantic Aviation and Meridian Teterboro.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA, KLGA) – situated in Queens, NY, twenty minutes from midtown Manhattan. The FBO is Modern Aviation.
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, KJFK) – is located in southern Queens, NY, and approximately a 15-minute drive to midtown Manhattan by car. The FBO is Modern Aviation.
Westchester County Airport (HPN, KHPN) – located three miles northeast of the central business district of White Plains, NY and roughly 30 minutes drive to midtown Manhattan. There are three FBOS – Signature Flight Support, Atlantic Aviation and Million Air White Plains.
Republic Airport (FRG, KFRG) – situated one mile east of the central business district of Farmingdale in Long Island, NY, and approximately forty miles by car from midtown Manhattan. The three FBOs are Republic Jet Center, Atlantic Aviation and Modern Aviation.
Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (ISP, KISP) – also known as Islip Airport – is located on Long Island, seven miles northeast of the central business district of the Town of Islip and approximately 54 miles east of midtown Manhattan. The three FBOs are Modern Aviation, Hawthorne Global Aviation Services and New York Jet / Mid Island Air Service.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR, KEWR) – FBO is Signature Flight Support.
Essex County Airport (CDW, KCDW) – FBO is Air Bound Aviation.
Francis S Gabreski Airport (FOK, KFOK) – This is West Hampton Beach. The FBO is Modern Aviation.