Private Jet Charter Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach Private Jet Charter Destination Info and Routes.
Daytona is renowned for its thrilling racing scene and stunning beaches, making it a one-of-a-kind destination that offers both high-speed action and relaxation under the sun. Whether you’re looking to spend a day at the track or soak up some rays by the shore, private jet charters to Daytona are available from anywhere in the world. With plenty of activities and attractions in the area, Daytona provides the perfect setting for a memorable vacation that combines racing excitement with leisurely pursuits.
Daytona Beach, Florida, is known for its beautiful coastline, motorsports culture, and outdoor activities. Here are the top 10 things to see and do in Daytona Beach:
1. Daytona Beach: Relax on the sandy shores of the beach itself. With its hard-packed sand, it’s known for being a prime spot for driving and biking.
2. Daytona International Speedway: Experience the thrill of motorsports by visiting the famous Daytona International Speedway. You can take a guided tour to learn about the track’s history and events.
3. Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum: Climb to the top of this historic lighthouse for panoramic views of the area. The accompanying museum provides insights into local maritime history.
4. Beachfront Parks: Explore beachfront parks like Sun Splash Park and Lighthouse Point Park. These parks offer picnic areas, playgrounds, and beautiful views of the ocean.
5. Boardwalk and Pier: Enjoy the classic beach boardwalk experience with amusement rides, arcades, shops, and the Daytona Beach Pier.
6. Marine Science Center: Discover local marine life and conservation efforts at the Marine Science Center. You can view rehabilitated sea turtles and learn about coastal ecosystems.
7. Daytona Lagoon: Have family fun at Daytona Lagoon, a water park featuring water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and mini-golf.
8. Museum of Arts and Sciences: Explore a wide range of exhibits, including art, science, and history, at this diverse museum. It also features a planetarium and a sculpture garden.
9. Halifax Historical Museum: Delve into the history of the Halifax area at this museum, which showcases artifacts, photographs, and documents related to the region’s past.
10. Shopping and Dining: Visit the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Ocean Walk Shoppes for shopping, dining, and entertainment options along the beachfront.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the outdoor recreational opportunities that the area offers, such as water sports, fishing, and nature walks. Daytona Beach is also known for its annual events like Bike Week and the Daytona 500, which draw visitors from around the world.
Contact On Demand Jet to book your private jet charter to Daytona Beach, FL, and we’ll take care of all the details to ensure your flight is seamless and stress-free.
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes
There are a number of On Demand Jet private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from Chicago. Some of the most popular routes include flights to and from New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Miami. These routes are popular because they offer travelers a convenient and comfortable way to travel.
Private jet charters offer a number of benefits over traditional commercial flights, including increased privacy, flexibility, and convenience. If you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient way to travel, booking a private jet charter through On Demand Jet may be the perfect option for you.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a very light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as General A. Way Downing Peoria International Airport, Quincy Regional Airport, and Central Illinois Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
- Jet charter from Philadelphia to Daytona Beach, Florida – drive your car directly to your private jet and you will land within 3 ½ hours for you to catch the best sunset in Florida.
- Private jet charter from New York City to Daytona Beach, Florida – this is the most popular flight for private jet rentals. Call us to find out about empty leg options as well.
- Private jet charter from Chicago to Daytona Beach, Florida – shop the magnificent mile after touring the Shed museum before heading back to the sandy beaches of Florida.
- Jet charter from Denver to Daytona Beach, Florida – ski the fresh powder on the slopes and be back on the beach within a few hours.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as:
- Orlando International Airport (MCO or KMCO)
- Miami International Airport (MIA or KMIA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA or KTPA)
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX or KJAX)
- Destin Executive Airport (DTS or KDTS)
- Key West International Airport (EYW or KEYW)
- Boca Raton Airport (BCT or KBCT)
- Fort Myers International Airport (FMY or KFMY)
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL or KFLL)
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB, KDAB) – Minutes away from the famous beach and Daytona Speedway. There are 3 FBO’s at the airport, Yelvington Jet Aviation, Sheltair and ATP Jet Center.
New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport (EVB, KEVB) – Minutes away from the famous beach and Daytona Speedway. There is one FBO, Airgate Aviation.
Ormond Beach Municipal Airport (OMN, KOMN) – Also minutes away from the famous beach and Daytona Speedway. The FBO is Sunrise Flight Academy.
Flagler Executive Airport (FIN, KFIN) – 10 minutes away from the famous beach and Daytona Speedway.