Private Jet Charter, Columbus, Ohio
Columbus, OH Private Jet Charter Destination Info and Routes.
In Ohio private jet charters are very popular due to their ease, efficiency, and privacy. Columbus is a popular destination in the Midwest, known for its professional sports (Blue Jackets and Crew) as well as its great museums and the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium. If you’re considering a Columbus private jet charter trip, here are a few things to do:
Columbus, Ohio, offers a variety of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. Here are some popular things to do in Columbus:
1. Short North Arts District: The Short North Arts District is a vibrant neighborhood known for its art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and lively atmosphere. Take a stroll along High Street, explore the local shops, and enjoy the art installations and murals.
2. Ohio Statehouse: Visit the Ohio Statehouse, which houses the government offices and is a symbol of the state’s history and political heritage. Take a guided tour to learn about the building’s architecture, history, and the workings of Ohio’s government.
3. Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: The Franklin Park Conservatory is a beautiful botanical oasis with a variety of gardens, including a tropical rainforest, a butterfly garden, and outdoor plant collections. Explore the stunning flora, attend art exhibits, and learn about conservation efforts.
4. Columbus Zoo and Aquarium: The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is a popular attraction for families and animal enthusiasts. It is home to a wide range of animals from around the world and offers educational programs, exhibits, and shows.
5. German Village: German Village is a historic neighborhood with charming brick streets, beautiful homes, and a strong German heritage. Explore the area’s shops, restaurants, and visit Schiller Park, a lovely green space within the neighborhood.
6. Scioto Mile: The Scioto Mile is a scenic riverfront park in downtown Columbus. Enjoy a walk or bike ride along the river, take in the beautiful skyline views, and visit the interactive fountains and art installations.
7. Columbus Museum of Art: The Columbus Museum of Art features a diverse collection of artwork from different periods and styles. Explore the galleries, attend special exhibitions, and participate in art programs and workshops.
8. Ohio State University: If you’re a college sports fan or interested in exploring a large university campus, Ohio State University offers a vibrant atmosphere with sporting events, museums, and beautiful architecture.
9. North Market: The North Market is a popular indoor market that showcases a variety of local vendors, artisans, and food stalls. Sample delicious food, browse unique products, and experience the lively atmosphere.
10. COSI Science Center: The Center of Science and Industry (COSI) is an interactive science museum that offers hands-on exhibits, a planetarium, and educational programs for visitors of all ages.
These are just a few examples of the popular things to do in Columbus. The city has a diverse range of attractions, cultural offerings, and outdoor spaces to explore, ensuring there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Charter a private jet to Columbus to explore the city for yourself.
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes
There are a number of On Demand Jet private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from Chicago. Some of the most popular routes include flights to and from New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Miami. These routes are popular because they offer travelers a convenient and comfortable way to travel.
Private jet charters offer a number of benefits over traditional commercial flights, including increased privacy, flexibility, and convenience. If you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient way to travel, booking a private jet charter through On Demand Jet may be the perfect option for you.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a very light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as General A. Way Downing Peoria International Airport, Quincy Regional Airport, and Central Illinois Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as:
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG, KCVG)
- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE, KCLE)
- James M Cox Dayton International Airport (DAY, KDAY)
- Akron Fulton International Airport (AKR, KAKR)
- Eugene F Kranz Toledo Express Airport (TOL, KTOL)
- Erie International Airport/Tom Ridge Field (ERI, KERI)
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH, KCMH) – located 10 minutes from downtown Columbus. For general aviation services at Columbus, there are two fixed-base operators (FBOs) available: Lane Aviation and Signature Flight Support.
Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK, KLCK) – approximately 12 miles from downtown Columbus. The FBO is Rickenbacker Aviation.
Bolton Field Airport (TZR, KTZR) – approximately 10 minutes southwest of downtown Columbus. The FBO is Bolton Aviation.
Ohio State University Airport (OSU, KOSU) – approximately 10 minutes northwest from downtown Columbus, the FBO is the Ohio State University Airport.