Private Jet Charter Charleston, South Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina Private Jet Charter Info and Routes.
By choosing On Demand Jet, you can skip the hassle of connecting flights and fly directly to Charleston. With a plethora of exciting things to do and see in Charleston, this city will feel like a home away from home.
Charleston, South Carolina, is a charming and historic city known for its well-preserved architecture, rich culture, and Southern hospitality. Here are some popular things to do in Charleston:
1. Explore the Historic District: Take a leisurely stroll through the Historic District, known for its cobblestone streets, colorful row houses, and historic landmarks. Visit Rainbow Row, the Battery, and the Old Exchange Building. Don’t miss the beautiful gardens at Middleton Place or Magnolia Plantation and Gardens.
2. Visit Fort Sumter National Monument: Take a ferry ride to Fort Sumter, the site where the American Civil War began. Explore the museum exhibits, learn about the history of the fort, and enjoy panoramic views of Charleston Harbor.
3. Tour the Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens: Experience the beauty and history of the antebellum South by visiting Boone Hall Plantation. Take a guided tour of the plantation house, stroll through the stunning gardens, and learn about Gullah culture.
4. Explore the Charleston City Market: Shop for souvenirs, local crafts, and sweetgrass baskets at the Charleston City Market. This historic market has been operating since the 1800s and offers a wide variety of goods.
5. Take a carriage tour: Enjoy a guided carriage tour through the streets of Charleston. The knowledgeable tour guides will share fascinating stories and facts about the city’s history, architecture, and culture.
6. Visit the Charleston Museum: Explore the Charleston Museum, which is the oldest museum in the United States. It features exhibits on the region’s natural history, decorative arts, and the city’s role in American history.
7. Relax on the beaches: Head to the nearby beaches, such as Folly Beach, Sullivan’s Island, or Isle of Palms, to soak up the sun, swim, or enjoy water sports. These beautiful coastal areas offer a relaxing escape from the city.
8. Indulge in Lowcountry cuisine: Charleston is known for its delicious Southern and Lowcountry cuisine. Sample dishes like shrimp and grits, she-crab soup, and fried green tomatoes at the city’s renowned restaurants. Don’t forget to try some sweet tea and Charleston’s famous biscuits.
9. Take a boat tour: Embark on a boat tour to explore Charleston Harbor, where you can see historic sites, dolphins, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city’s skyline.
10. Enjoy live music and nightlife: Charleston has a vibrant music scene and a variety of venues offering live performances. Explore the bars and restaurants on King Street or head to Upper King Street for a lively night out.
These are just a few of the many attractions and activities that Charleston has to offer. The city’s unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty makes it a popular destination for visitors.
Our private jet charter service operates regularly between Charleston and all major cities, providing you with a range of aircraft options to suit your needs. Please call to find out more about empty leg options as well. Book your next trip to Charleston today by giving us a call!
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes
There are a number of On Demand Jet private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from Chicago. Some of the most popular routes include flights to and from New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Miami. These routes are popular because they offer travelers a convenient and comfortable way to travel.
Private jet charters offer a number of benefits over traditional commercial flights, including increased privacy, flexibility, and convenience. If you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient way to travel, booking a private jet charter through On Demand Jet may be the perfect option for you.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a very light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as General A. Way Downing Peoria International Airport, Quincy Regional Airport, and Central Illinois Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
There are a number of On Demand Jet private jet charter routes that are popular among travelers to and from Charleston. Some of the most popular private jet charter routes to and from Charleston include:
- Jet charter from New York City to Charleston – Wheels up the flight takes about 1 1/2 hours from Times Square to Middleton Place.
Private jet charter from Chicago to Charleston – In under 1 3/4 hours you can go from the Magnificent Mile to the Charleston City Market.
Jet charter from Nashville to Charleston – In just 1 hour you can be on a listen to live music on Broadway and be back at The Citadel.
Private jet flight from Orlando to Charleston – flying private in just over 1 hour can take you from DisneyWorld to touring the South Carolina Aquarium.
For shorter routes On Demand Jet can book a light jet and/or turboprop plane for regional airports such as:
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP, KGSP)
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE, KCAE)
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR, KMYR)
- Hilton Head Island Airport (HXD, KHXD)
- Florence Regional Airport (FLO, KFLO)
- Greenville Downtown Airport (GMU, KGMU)
Charleston International Airport (CHS, KCHS) – a 9 mile drive northwest of downtown Charleston, this airport is the most popular for commercial and private jet charter flights to and from Charleston. The two FBOs are Signature Flight Support and Atlantic Aviation.
Summerville Airport (DYB, KDYB) – a 25 mile drive northwest of Charleston. The airport has Pelican Aviation that provides service for private jet charter aviation flights.
Charleston Executive Airport (JZI, KJZI) – a 6 mile drive southwest of Charleston, the FBO is Atlantic Aviation.
Mount Pleasant Regional Airport-Faison Field (LRO, KLRO) – 10 miles northeast of downtown Charleston, the airport has one FBO for general private aviation flights: Charleston County Aviation Authority.